An Arizona woman mistakenly put superglue in her eyes thinking the bottle was eye drops. And, yup, you guessed it: the superglue worked as advertised.
Says the woman who glued her eyes shut, “The bottles are identical and I am not young anymore, but I am not senile.” No, you’re not senile; you’re dumb.
Apparently there’s a somewhat clinical term for this mishap that is generously euphemistic: “superglue ocular injuries.”
Someone should tell GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell that there’s a far more likely explanation for blindness.